Estimate release date: December 2019
Subscribe to our Facebook page so you won't miss the release!
Project includes two experimental modifications of Antonov An-2 biplane. First one build in 1949 An-2 NAK (Night artillery corrector) - aircraft with totally different tail fuselage section with observer glass cockpit and twin vertical stab. Airplane could carry different weapons on board. Second modification is one of the craziest airplane ever. This is experimental agricultural aircraft done by Poland Institute of Aviation with second turbojet engine on board. Were done to research the influence of turbojet airflow on crop dusting.
- FSX, FSX-SE and Prepar3D (v3 and v4) platforms supported
- High detailed exterior and virtual cockpit
- High resolution textures
- Smooth gauges developed in 3d
- Cockpit sounds
- Advanced cockpit lighting for P3D v4
- Loading and parking managers
- Windows freezing and raindrops effect
- Engine overheating and engine fire simulated
- FSX SP2/ACC or FSX-SE or P3D v3 v4(tested in v4.3, v4.4 and v4.5)
- Internet connection
- Available hard drive space: 1GB (for one platform)
- Video card: DirectX 10 compatible