Smallest twin engine aircraft ever made. All-aluminium, fast, maneuverable
machine. Is not in batch production, supposed as kit plane which is
not easy to build actually. Designed by Michel Colomban in 70th.
- FSX, FSX-SE, P3Dv3 and P3Dv4 platforms supported.
- Accurate exterior an virtual cockpit 3d models done in 3dsmax
- Ultra high resolution textures. Three 4096x4096p exterior defuse maps
Specular, reflections and bump maps
- Ultra smooth gauges developed in 3d
- Shadows from needles, dynamic reflections on gauges glass FPS friendly
- Unique sound of two stroke JPX PUL 212 engines
- Five liveries included
- Pilot will hide on parking brakes and engine off
- Crash landing features (if you touch runway with too high vertical
speed, engines would stop, props and glass would be crashed) Working
in FSX only
- Night panel. Cri-Cri is not for night flying, but now you have
flashlight in your baggage for emergency cases
- Btw about baggage, now you have small camp tent with you in case of
all hotels on arrival airport are sold out :)
- You must have at least one of FSX, FSX-SE, P3Dv3 or P3Dv4 simulation platforms installed and working.
- Layered paint kit (psd format) download here
- Product manual download here
- Free bonus F-PMIA livery download here
- Free bonus EI-PTK livery download here